Photobucket


Rising Sun Entertainment hosts MSN roleplay. You can make an account immediately, make sure to comment at the tag box. Also, be sure that the character you've chosen isn't taken. There's a list of available members below. Please read the rules. Thank You. (: If inactive for more than 3 weeks, I will immediately remove you from the members list. This is a role-play site. ;D

Sign Up Updates Affies Members Wishlist
New Members
Posted by Donghae on Tuesday, August 9, 2011 Leave a comment? // 0 Comment(s)
New members: (Updated 2/14/12)



jyp.junho@hotmail.com - ss.hyorin@hotmail.com



Since someone informed me that the new members are having a hard time adding all of the members, I encourage the old members to add the new ones. This post will be updated once there will be a new member. If you're new but not here, then you have not yet emailed me your password.

I will clear inactive users this week.


Visit the club's forum.